Culture of Life Studies
Seminar Study: Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger?
Finally, a version of Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? for college groups and adult formation groups.
Originally produced as a unit study and video set for high school students, Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? exposes the truth about the founder of the largest abortion provider in the United States.
Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? helps students understand the impact of the contraceptive mentality on the decriminalization of abortion, identify the connection between the eugenics movement and the Nazis, and recognize the ties between the sexual revolution and destruction of the feminine genius in society. This dynamic series is a must-have for any pro-life group who is serious about combatting the culture of death!
Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? Seminar Study is meant to be completed in one 1-2 hour long session.
- Complete instructor guide
- Multimedia presentations to launch group discussion
- Step-by-step activity instructions
- Contraceptive mentality and its impact on society
- Importance of women and the feminine genius
- Eugenics, racism, and the culture of death
- Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? Seminar Instructor Guide
- Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? DVD, containing 3 video presentations and series trailer
- Pack of dropcards for participants to use to spread the truth about Margaret Sanger to their community
“I’ve just ordered several copies of Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? for use on our Youth Buses for Life travelling to Washington DC for the March for Life in January. Thank you for creating such a valuable program!”
—Colleen Miner, Respect Life Director, Diocese of Ogdensburg, NY