Culture of Life Studies
Saints and Heroes Starter Bundle
Are you teaching several grades and wondering how to weave pro-life lessons into your curriculum? Look no farther! Using the lives of saints and heroes we’ve got your first steps for grades 3-9 covered!
Purchase all the materials you need to get started—at a discount!
The Saints and Heroes Starter Bundle includes the following unit studies and lessons:
- Honoring the Blessed Mother (print and digital edition)
- Serving the Poorest of the Poor: St. Teresa of Calcutta (print and digital edition)
- When Heroes Become Saints: Saint Damien de Veuster of Molokai (print and digital edition)
- Embracing a Culture of Life: Blessed Chiara Luce Badano (print and digital edition)
- No Greater Love: Saint Maximilian Kolbe (print and digital edition)
- Dr. Jérôme Lejeune and Trisomy 21 (print and digital edition)
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Kids about Pro-Life Books PDF (digital edition)
Permission to use this lesson is granted to the immediate family or classroom of the original purchaser. Schools with more than one classroom using this lesson should purchase additional copies. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: After ordering, you will receive a download link for your digital materials via e-mail. Your printed materials will ship within one week of ordering.