Culture of Life Studies
Conversation Starter: Politicians and the Eucharist (6-page instant download)
Conversation Starter: Politicians and the Eucharist
Helping YOU start conversations about morality in a culture that can be confusing for teens to navigate
- Is it okay for a pro-abortion Catholic politician to receive Communion?
- Is it okay for a priest to deny Communion to a public figure whose pro-abortion stance is well known?
- Are there other instances in Church history where public figures were denied Communion for grave reasons?
- What can you as a young person do to help influence pro-abortion politicians?
Learn about Canon 915, the importance of the Eucharist in our lives, and see examples from current events and past Church history that not only engage you in conversations about LIFE, but that will make both you and your students think.
Get your copy today, and start conversations that will influence the hearts, minds, and souls of young people. Help today's students become the generation that will not only end abortion but that will build a culture of life!
Introducing Conversation Starters!
- Easy to use for parents, pastors, teachers, and youth ministers
- Helps you initiate important conversations with today's teens
- Relevant to the lives of teens and young adults today
- Created with the help of experts across the country
- Just click to download your Conversation Starter today!
You can download it right now!
We make pro-life education easy, relevant, and affordable!
Download your copy today!