Culture of Life Studies
Teaching the Culture of Life through History - Mildred Jefferson (download)
Teaching the Culture of Life through History
Our new downloadable history mini-lessons are perfect for school, home, religious education, and other youth ministries.
Celebrate the life and legacy of pro-life pioneer Mildred Fay Jefferson!
Mildred Fay Jefferson was the first African American woman to graduate from Harvard Medical School, the woman who changed the heart of then-Governor Ronald Reagan, a devout friend of the preborn, and an inspiration to many.
Our newest mini-lesson is appropriate for students in grades 5-12 and explores Jefferson's extraordinary life. It includes:
- A 4-page instant download
- Discussion questions and answers
- Activities for reinforcement
- Links to video clips to further your exploration into the life and legacy of this amazing woman
Download your copy today and inspire your students to stand up for LIFE!
Most young people today have no knowledge of those who were there when the infamous Roe v. Wade decision decriminalized abortion across the nation. The pro-life pioneers who taught today's leaders everything they know about fighting for human life should not be forgotten. Teaching your students about the past will help them to stand up for truth in the future.
Order one copy, and you can make enough copies for your entire class!*
* Please do not share the PDF outside of your family or classroom! The profits from all of our products go toward making new educational materials for you to use. We keep our prices low so that everyone can enjoy them, but when you share them with others who have not purchased, you hurt our ability to make new products.