Culture of Life Studies
Conversation Starter: Physician-Assisted Suicide (6-page instant download)
Conversation Starter: Physician-Assisted Suicide
Helping YOU start conversations about morality and the culture.
Introducing Conversation Starters!
- Easy to use for parents, pastors, teachers & youth ministers
- Helps you initiate vital conversations with today's teens
- Relevant to the lives of teens and young adults today
- Created with the help of experts across the country
- Just click to download your Conversation Starter today!
Each Conversation Starter is 6 pages long and comes with a short scenario; questions (and answers!) to get the conversation going; and background information for the instructor, parent, or ministry leader.
And, you can download it right now!
We make pro-life education easy, relevant, and affordable!
Download your copy today!
Look for more in this series coming soon.
This Conversation Starter was adapted from Without Mercy: An Introduction to Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide, and Other Threats to the Medically Vulnerable - a four-class study that examines the complex topics of euthanasia and assisted suicide and teaches students the reality behind what the culture of death advocates.